If you would like to work in beautiful Western Oregon in the foothills of the Cascades, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a full benefits package and a great working environment. White’s Electronics has been an industry innovator for over 50 years. Join our team of talented people dedicated to high quality products and superb customer service.
Summary: Product development at White’s is a project-based experience. This position will require the engineer to follow a product from its conception, through design and testing, to launch and post-launch maintenance. To facilitate this, a Design Engineer at White’s typically takes on the role of “Project Engineer,” and has the final say in the project’s design decisions within the Engineering Department. Outside of Engineering, the Design Engineer will cooperate closely with Marketing to ensure that the final product meets the expectations and desires of White’s users.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
* 5+ years’ experience in circuit design, preferably in low-noise analog
* Working knowledge of Zero-IF and Direct Sampling methods
* Experience with Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion ICs
* Embedded programming experience in C (additional experience in C++ is desired, but not a requisite)
* Experience with 16- and 32-bit microprocessors
* The ability to use Circuit Simulation and Analysis tools (such as Spice)
* Excellent organizational, communication, and technical writing skills
* Design analog and digital circuitry
* Develop basic embedded firmware
* Design inductively-balanced coil systems
* Build and develop product prototypes
* Develop automated programming and test systems for production
* Provide detailed and organized internal documentation regarding the product, for engineers and for production personnel
* Provide production troubleshooting assistance
* Upon assuming responsibility for a product, function as the team lead for that product
* Prepare patent applications for any successful R&D efforts during product development
* Competitive salary
* Paid travel with “field trips” to test products
* Paid time off/safety hours
* Epic Christmas parties and BBQ’s!
For email, send your resume to:
For postal mail, send your resume to:
1011 Pleasant Valley Road
Sweet Home, OR 97386